Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Call of Duty prepares for its Friday release with a live action Black Ops III trailer titled, “Seize Glory.”
- Despite rumors to the contrary, president of Sony’s Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida told Gamespot Sony still has first party games in development for the PlayStation Vita handheld. [Gamespot]
- Activision Blizzard has bought Candy Crush developer King Digital Entertainment for $5.9 billion. [New York Times]
- Mass Effect developer Bioware teases “surprises” on N7 day (November 7th). Do we smell a trilogy remaster? [Bioware]
- Sony has revealed its free PlayStation Plus games for the month of November, including Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3, just in time for N7 day. [PlayStation]
Editor-in-Chief at Next Save Point
Josh learned how to play video games before he learned how to read and write. He fell in love with both and eventually combined the two to create the Next Save Point. His favorite video game series' are Pokémon, Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dragon Quest, Fallout and Borderlands.
Latest posts by Joshua Russo (see all)
- Biomutant is a new open-world RPG from THQ Nordic - August 21, 2017
- Sony is getting ready to reveal “something new” for PlayStation - August 21, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV heads to PC in 2018, adds first person mode - August 21, 2017