Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Call of Duty prepares for its Friday release with a live action Black Ops III trailer titled, “Seize Glory.”
- Despite rumors to the contrary, president of Sony’s Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida told Gamespot Sony still has first party games in development for the PlayStation Vita handheld. [Gamespot]
- Activision Blizzard has bought Candy Crush developer King Digital Entertainment for $5.9 billion. [New York Times]
- Mass Effect developer Bioware teases “surprises” on N7 day (November 7th). Do we smell a trilogy remaster? [Bioware]
- Sony has revealed its free PlayStation Plus games for the month of November, including Mass Effect 2 for PlayStation 3, just in time for N7 day. [PlayStation]