Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Sony has added over 100 new games to the PlayStation Now service. This upgrade to the PlayStation Now library brings the streaming subscription service to over 250 titles. [PlayStation]
- Bethesda decide to put together a Fallout themed emoji app called “Fallout C.H.A.T.”. It’s cool if you like tiny pictures that look like they might be a text message. You can download it on the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Shadow Mewtwo has been officially revealed in the newest Pokkén Tournament trailer from the Pokemon Company. The game launches for Wii U in spring of 2016. [Youtube]
- Epic Games announced a new game called Paragon. So far all we know is that it will have at least five characters and will be released on PC. We wrote about it earlier here.
- Legendary Pictures has released a teaser for the upcoming Warcraft movie…and it looks great…all fifteen seconds of it.
Editor-in-Chief at Next Save Point
Josh learned how to play video games before he learned how to read and write. He fell in love with both and eventually combined the two to create the Next Save Point. His favorite video game series' are Pokémon, Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dragon Quest, Fallout and Borderlands.
Latest posts by Joshua Russo (see all)
- Stardew Valley finally launches on Nintendo Switch this week - October 2, 2017
- Metal Gear Solid V headlines PlayStation Plus games for October - September 27, 2017
- October’s lineup for Xbox Games with Gold announced - September 27, 2017