Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Today marks the 63rd birthday of the father of modern video games, Shigeru Miyamoto. Miyamoto is responsible for gaming icons such as Donkey Kong, Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda.
- Uncharted developer Naughty Dog has already stated that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be the final chapter of Nathan Drake’s adventures. Over the weekend they sat down with Finder and revealed “we have at least one, maybe two games left in the console generation”. We can only guess what The Last of their games could be.
- Two more free games with gold for Xbox owners roll out today. Dungeon Siege III is now available for Xbox 360 gold members and Knight Squad can now be downloaded for Xbox One.
- Forza Motorsports 6 has introduced microtransactions in the form of tokens. Yay?
- Gun Media recently hit their goal on Kickstarter of $700,000 to develop Friday the 13th The Game. Investors were teased today with a tiny bit of footage of game. This is pre-alpha footage we’re talking about here, so a lot can and most definitely will improve before we are about to finally get blood on our own hands as Jason.
Editor-in-Chief at Next Save Point
Josh learned how to play video games before he learned how to read and write. He fell in love with both and eventually combined the two to create the Next Save Point. His favorite video game series' are Pokémon, Uncharted, Mass Effect, Dragon Quest, Fallout and Borderlands.
Latest posts by Joshua Russo (see all)
- August PlayStation Plus games include Assassin’s Creed and Just Cause - July 26, 2017
- August Games with Gold lineup announced - July 25, 2017
- Review – Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls - June 28, 2017