Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below is coming to the PC on December 3rd. Steam players thinking of picking it up may want to check out our review of the PlayStation 4 version of Dragon Quest Heroes.
- Beyond: Two Souls is coming to PlayStation 4 next week, November 24th, digitally at $29.99. Developer Quantic Dream also announced Heavy Rain will be digitally available on PS4 as well. Heavy Rain won’t be released until March 1st, 2016, so we will have to wait a bit longer to “press X to Jason”. Players who purchase Beyond: Two Souls will be able to receive a discount on Heavy Rain when it releases.
- Epic Games’ new game Paragon has revealed another playable hero, Sparrow. Sparrow, holding a bow with a shining arrow of light, looks like she will be the archer/stealth type class for Paragon. We first saw a soldier type class with Twinblast, then a tank with Steel’s reveal. There are still two more character silhouettes left to be revealed. Check out Sparrow in all her glory:
- Avalanche Studios just released a fiery new trailer for Just Cause 3. The CGI trailer was produced by a Japanese subsidiary of Square Enix, Visual Works. See the heart pounding action here:
- Bethesda Game Studios issued a letter of thanks today to the Fallout community and their fans. More importantly they addressed the communities highlighting of specific bugs and glitches. Bethesda plans on a beta patch in the next week that will come to Steam, before the full patch releases on PC and consoles. The full letter can be found here.