Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Bungie has introduced a new “refer-a-friend” program that will reward players who bring friends to Destiny. The “veteran” player and the “referee” will unlock some exclusive rewards for playing on the same fireteam together.
- Sega announced today that they have added 30 Sonic the Hedgehog soundtracks to Spotify.
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare has over 8 million players, according to a new infographic released by Electronic Arts. This comes just a few months prior to the February release of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2.
- Fallout 4 players on Steam can now download the beta version of the first patch. The patch only addresses a very small percentage of some of the issues reported by users, but rest assured this is likely the first of many.
- Rocksteady revealed details for the next Batman: Arkham Knight dlc. The “Community Challenge Pack” contains new maps with environments chosen by the fans. Rocksteady also revealed a new endless predator mode. The release is currently scheduled for January.
This article was written by a friend of Next Save Point.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- 5 Reasons Pokémon Go Works - July 17, 2016
- Confirmed – Hideo Kojima no longer with Konami, confirms new studio and partnership with Sony - December 15, 2015
- Corrin, Bayonetta, and all the other news from today’s Super Smash Bros. presentation - December 15, 2015