Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Retro City Rampage is getting a sequel titled Shakedown Hawaii. This was announced via the game’s developer Vblank Entertainment on the PlayStation blog earlier today. Shakedown Hawaii has taken the big leap from its 8-bit predecessor to a very powerful 16-bits. The game will be on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. No release date was set but more information was promised to be revealed at PlayStation Experience.
- The Xbox Games with Gold December lineup was set today. Microsoft will be giving thier Xbox Live Gold members The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and Thief for the Xbox One, while the Xbox 360 will see Operation Flashpoint, Sacred 3 and Castlestorm.
- Rock Band 4 is getting some free Fallout 4 themed downloadable content. No you can’t strum the catchy Galaxy News Radio playlist, but you can hit the stage decked out in a Vault 111 suit as well as a Pip-Boy. The content will be available on December 8th.
- Star Wars Battlefront‘s first downloadable content is “The Battle of Jakku” and is inspired by the upcoming film The Force Awakens. On December 1st those who preordered the game will be able to download the expansion, while everyone else must wait until December 8th. “The Battle of Jakku” will also feature a new 40-player mode called Turning Point.
- Epic Games has shown off yet another hero this week for their upcoming PC game, Paragon. Dekker is her name and she is shown equipped only with what appears to be a staff of some sort. This along with the info at PlayParagon.com would heavily suggests she is a healer/buffer mage character.
This article was written by a friend of Next Save Point.
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- 5 Reasons Pokémon Go Works - July 17, 2016
- Confirmed – Hideo Kojima no longer with Konami, confirms new studio and partnership with Sony - December 15, 2015
- Corrin, Bayonetta, and all the other news from today’s Super Smash Bros. presentation - December 15, 2015