Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- In Bungie’s weekly Destiny update Gavin Irby, lead raid designer, announced a “Harder” mode for the King’s Fall Challenge Modes. Bosses must be defeated in a “very specific manner.” No further details were brought to light on those mannerisms.
- Sony has revealed the free games for the month of December for PlayStation Plus members. The PlayStation 4 games are Gauntlet: Slayer Edition and King’s Quest. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and SSX are the PlayStation 3 selections. Finally on PlayStation Vita, members will receive Freedom Wars and Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken.
- Ubisoft was supposed to start their beta for Rainbow Six: Siege at 10 AM EST, but due to issues with “matchmaking times and disconnection” the open beta has remained closed until further notice. Another update is expected tomorrow at 10 AM EST.
- FEZ is getting a very limited edition physical rerelease. 500 copies of the PC and MAC versions will be included with artwork and a digital download for the game’s soundtrack. FEZ LIMITED EDITION is expected to release on December 18th.
- Techland’s Dying Light expansion The Following was originally slated to cost $15 for those who opted out of buying the season pass. Today Techland announced that due to the size and scope of the add on they would be raising the price to $20. Also jumping is the price of the season passs, from $20 to $30. However, anyone can buy the season pass for the old price of $20 before the increase take effect on December 8th.