Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- A Neogaf poster noticed that Capcom has filed a new Japanese trademark for its Onimusha series. It has been almost a decade since we last saw a new Onimusha in the west, with Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams appearing on the PlayStation 2 in 2006.
- Users on the Beyond3d forum have discovered that a 7th core has been unlocked on the PlayStation 4, making the system more powerful, something developers will be happy to hear. Eurogamer has since confirmed this information.
- Bloodborne’s servers unexpectantly went offline for “emergency maintenance.” No exact date was given as to when the servers should be back up and running, but “a few days” seems to be the target.
- The second chapter of King’s Quest is set to release in two weeks on December 15th, developer Sierra announced today. King’s Quest: Rubble Without a Cause will be on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. The first chapter, King’s Quest: A Knight to Remember is currently free this month for PlayStation Plus subscribers on PlayStation 4.
- PlayStation Experience is this weekend in San Francisco and Sony has announced the keynote address will be on Saturday, December 5th at 10 AM PST. Check back here for our liveblog where we will be posting updates as well as streaming the address.
Like this story? Then like us on Facebook!