Miss today’s stories? Good thing you’ve hit the checkpoint.
- Stuffed animal retailer Build-A-Bear is bringing it’s recently announced stuffed Pikachu to stores earlier than anticipated, Originally announced to be released in 2016, the Pikachus will now bolt into stores by the end of this month. Build-A-Bear is taking pre-orders for an exclusive web edition Pikachu as well as an in-store pick up pre-order.
- The modders behind the development of Project M, a popular modded version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, announced today that they will no longer continue working on the project. After six years in development the team feels their work is done and the game is as complete as it is going to be.
- European ratings board PEGI has listed a rating for a Shadow Complex remaster. The game was originally released in 2009 on Xbox Live Arcade and was developer by Chair Entertaiment and Epic Games.
- Another ratings board, this one Taiwanese, has listed a rating for Dirt Rally. Twitter user @lifelower pointed out the rating for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. @lifelower also pointed out a rating for Rocket League on Xbox One today as well.
- Can’t wait for the Uncharted 4 beta on Friday? Well now you don’t have to because Sony is moving the beta a day earlier to December 3rd, tomorrow. The beta will begin at noon eastern time and will last until the 13th. The beta is only available to players who purchased Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
Like this story? Then like us on Facebook!