by Joshua Russo
Today Bethesda posted on the Fallout 4 game forum that the 1.2 patch for the game is now available for players on PC. Consoles should also receive the patch later this week. The following features and fixes are included in the new update:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
It looks as though players can still use the infinite caps exploit, so stock up while you still can!
UPDATE: It appears that the patch does in fact fix the infinite caps exploit.
Like this story? Then like us on Facebook!
Latest posts by Guest Author (see all)
- 5 Reasons Pokémon Go Works - July 17, 2016
- Confirmed – Hideo Kojima no longer with Konami, confirms new studio and partnership with Sony - December 15, 2015
- Corrin, Bayonetta, and all the other news from today’s Super Smash Bros. presentation - December 15, 2015