by Joshua Russo
This morning the countdown timer on Persona 5‘s website ended with a livestream that revealed a new trailer for the JRPG title as well as a long awaited release date of September 15…for Japan. No word on a release date for the west was given, but the game was confirmed to be at Los Angeles at E3 next month. Along with the standard PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 editions, a 13,800 yen 20th anniversary edition will be available with tons of extras.
- A copy of Persona 5
- Persona 5 art book – B5 size hard-cover Shigenori Soejima-illustrated special binding
- Persona 20th Anniversary All-Time Best Album (five discs)
- Disc 1: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, etc.
- Disc 2: Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
- Disc 3: Persona 3 (FES), etc.
- Disc 4: Persona 4 (The Golden), etc.
- Disc 5: Persona 5
- Special Collaboration DLC Set #1: “Orpheus Picaro” and “Izanagi Picaro” Personas and special skill set
- Special Collaboration DLC Set #2: Persona 3 “Gekkoukan High School Uniform” costumes and Persona 3 battle BGM single set
- Special Collaboration DLC Set #3: Persona 4 “Yasogami High School Uniform” costumes and Persona 4 battle BGM single set
- Shigenori Soejima-illustrated Special Custom Theme
- Special Persona 5 Art treasure box
Atlus also confirmed that an anime titled Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers will air during the month of September. The anime will be 30 minutes in length and be produced by A-1 Pictures.
Latest posts by Joshua Russo (see all)
- Stardew Valley finally launches on Nintendo Switch this week - October 2, 2017
- Metal Gear Solid V headlines PlayStation Plus games for October - September 27, 2017
- October’s lineup for Xbox Games with Gold announced - September 27, 2017