by Joshua Russo
The NES Classic Edition will include 30 hit games
Nintendo nostalgia all the rage right now thanks to the popularity of Pokémon Go. It won’t end there, Nintendo has announced the “NES Classic Edition”, a mini Nintendo Entertainment System that will be preloaded with 30 of the console’s greatest hits. The palm-sized system will use an HDMI port and a replica of the original NES controller. Nintendo is calling the NES Classic Edition “a near identical, mini replica” of the original home console.
Here is the list of games that come with the NES Classic Edition:
- Balloon Fight
- Bubble Bobble
- Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Dr. Mario
- Final Fantasy
- Ghosts N’ Goblins
- Ice Climber
- Kid Icarus
- Kirby’s Adventure
- Mario Bros.
- Mega Man 2
- Ninja Gaiden
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
- Super C
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Tecmo Bowl
- The Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The system will only have those 30 games bundled with it and will not have online capabilities to download other titles. Additional controllers will cost $9.99 and the system will launch on November 11 for $59.99.
Latest posts by Joshua Russo (see all)
- Biomutant is a new open-world RPG from THQ Nordic - August 21, 2017
- Sony is getting ready to reveal “something new” for PlayStation - August 21, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV heads to PC in 2018, adds first person mode - August 21, 2017